1. Plastic bottles are usually made of PP, PE, K, as, ABS, acrylic, pet, etc.
2. The cream bottle, bottle cap, bottle plug, gasket, pump head and dust cover which are usually used for cosmetics container with thick wall are injection molding; PET bottle blowing is two-step molding, tube embryo is injection molding, and finished product packaging is blowing bottle. Others, such as latex bottle with thinner container wall and washing bottle, are blowing bottles.
3. PET material is an environmental protection material, with high barrier, light weight, non broken characteristics, chemical resistance, strong transparency, can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, transparent, widely used in gel water. The mouth of the bottle is generally 16, 18, 22 and 24 diameters, which can be used with the pump head.
4. Acrylic material is injection bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, it can't be directly filled with paste. It needs to be blocked by inner liner. Filling is not easy to be too full, so as to prevent paste from entering between the liner and acrylic bottle, so as to avoid cracking. During transportation, the packaging requirements are high. Because of scratch, it looks especially obvious, with high permeability and thick upper wall, but the price is quite expensive.
5. As, ABS: the transparency of as is better than that of ABS, and the toughness is better.
6. Mold development: bottle blowing mold, injection mold, stainless steel material for mold is more expensive than alloy material, but it is durable. Several molds are produced at a time, depending on the demand of production capacity. If the production volume is large, you can choose one out of four or one out of six mold, customers can make their own decisions.
7. The order quantity is generally 3000-10000 pieces, and the color can be determined by oneself. Usually, the primary color frosting and magnetic white are mainly used, or the effect of adding pearl powder is added. Although the bottle and cap match the same color masterbatch, sometimes due to the different materials used for the bottle and cap, the color displayed is somewhat different.
8. Screen printing has common ink and UV ink, UV ink effect is good, glossy and three-dimensional, in the production should be printed to confirm the color, in different materials screen printing effect will be different.
9. Hot stamping and silver stamping are different from gold powder and silver powder in effect. Hard material and smooth surface are suitable for hot stamping and silver stamping. Soft surface is not good in hot stamping effect and easy to fall off. The glossiness of hot gold and silver is better than that of gold and silver printing.
10. Image and text effect is black, background color is transparent, bronzing, silver stamping process to produce positive film, graphic effect is transparent, background color is black. The proportion of words and patterns should not be too small or too fine, otherwise the printing effect will not be achieved.
11. Generally, the bottle cap is equipped with inner gasket, pull cap and inner plug, and very few are equipped with small spoon or dropper, which is mainly considered for its sealing and convenience.
12. The production cycle is relatively moderate, which is about 15 days. The screen printing cylinder bottle is used for monochrome calculation, while the flat bottle or shaped bottle is calculated as two-color or multi-color, the first screen printing screen plate fee or fixture fee is usually charged.